Rome is full of hotels and guest houses but most are either too expensive for what you get, or not in an ideal location. The Buonarroti Suite guest house in Rome however is a B&B that is both affordable with high quality at a low cost, but also in an amazing location for both tourists and business persons alike.
From Line B from Termini however you would be only 2 stops from the huge Coliseum and ancient Imperial Roman Forum. In fact, so centrally located are we, that guests could actually walk to these amazing tourist attractions in only 10-15 minutes.
Furthermore, our hotel is only 3 minutes walk from the magnificently golden Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore - one of the principle Basilicas of Rome and amazingly impressive inside with it's golden ceiling and breathtaking mosaics. A few more minutes walk and guests then find themselves in the highly fashionable and up-and-coming areas called Monti - a haven for artists, typical Italian restaurants at affordable prices, and chic cafes & wine bars.
5 minutes from Termini Station Situated only 5 minutes walk from Termini bus & train station - the transport hub of Rome, guests have direct train and coach links to Rome's airports - Fiumicino (FCO) and Ciampino (CIA). Termini station is also the home to a huge taxi rank but more importantly it also houses Rome's two metro underground lines - Line A and Line B. This means that all of the city's major tourist attractions are only moments away.
2 minutes from Vittorio Emanuele Square The guest house is also literally 2 minutes walk from Vittorio Emanuele square which is also one of the Line A underground stations which can take you to the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Barberini, St Peter's Basilica and the Vatican, and the Vatican Museums including the Cistine Chapel with the minimum of hassle and in only a matter of minutes.
At a glance
- Within around 3 minutes walk of the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Only 5 minutes walk to Termini bus, train, metro and taxi station with direct links to the airports and all over the city
- Only 2 minutes walk to Vittorio Emanuele Linea A metro station which gives easy access to:
- Spanish Steps
- the designer shops near Spanish Steps,
- Piazza Barberini and the nearby Trevi Fountain
- Piazza del Popolo
- Ottaviano station for access to the Vatican Museums including the Cistine Chapel and the awe-inspiring Basilica of St Peter
- Only 5 minutes walk to Linea B (at Termini) which gives quick access to:
- Colisseum (only 2 stops)
- Imperial Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia (about 10 minutes walk from the Colisseum)
- Within around 15 minutes walk of the Colisseum and Imperial Roman Forum.
- Within around 10 minutes walk of the fashionable Monti district with it's restaurants, shops and bars.